Friday, February 29, 2008

Slightly Disappointed...

I was going to write a review of Wasabi Mon Amour today, but I received very shocking news that disappointed me SO much, I'm delaying the review. Just as I started to LOVE Best Selling Secrets, I received the news that Esther is leaving Best Selling Secrets. TVB is also adding Wong Hei and Suki Chui in it too! I don't think BSS needs more add-ons, ESPCIALLY if Esther is going to leave. Suki Chui is a new actress from a pageant that she didn't even win. She doesn't have much experience, and her acting isn't that good... Seriously, all she knows how to do is SHOW OFF.
Well, either way, I respect all Esther's decisions, and I will continue to support her. I wish her the best. Now, all I hope for BSS is that Suki Chui and Wong Hei won't ruin it, like they ruined The Green Grass of Home, and Fathers and Sons. I didn't like their appearance in both. I also hope there will be a GOOD, REASONABLE, AND A VERY SATISFIED ending for Esther and Geoffrey Wong's character. Hope they explain Esther's absence very well, and not make up some dumb explanation...

No comments: