Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Happy...

I got my progress reports, report cards yesterday.... I got an average of 95.25. I was really happy, because I got the second highest average in our class. =] I got into the honor roll, once again. I get in it every year!! The lowest score I got was in gym (physical education). It's not because I play bad--- I play the best, cause I love sports! It's because... I don't wear my gym uniform, so that averaged into an 80. Thank god that gym doesn't get averaged to my total score. I got 2 97's, one in English and Math. I got a 95 in Social Studies (History), and a 92 in Science.

Due to school, I haven't had much time to watch TVB series. But, I am almost done with The Gentle Crackdown II and Wasabi Mon Amour. I'll begin the review as soon as I finish them...
So, stay tuned!!!

-Sharon Kwan

No comments: