Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Seventh Day

I've started to watch "The Seventh Day" recently, and it's really interesting. I love how they set the plot, and introduced the characters. Natalie seems to cause Bosco trouble each time they meet, but in Bosco's point of view, she seems to help him every time they meet. Niki seems to dislike Kevin a lot, and I suppose he thinks she is very silly and a little crazy. I love Niki and Natalie's name in the series. Niki's name is Ling Ka Yan, but she has a hilarious nickname called "Ka Ling Yat"... lol Natalie's English name is funny, it's SaSa... lol.

"Wasabi Mon Amour" is coming to an end soon... So, that means, I'll be writing a review for it. I think the series is quite funny, but, at times it gets mad boring, and I feel like not watching it any more. Best Selling Secrets is going to end up to being 328 episodes, and I can't wait to watch more of Esther! There's finally some progress between her and Geoffrey. She finally slowly developed feelings for him.. hehe. I love Vin Choi and Yoyo Chen together... MUCH better than Jeanette Leung with Vin. Jeanette truly gets on my nerves.

I'm going to watch Wasabi Mon Amour, Best Selling Secrets, and The Seventh Day! Au Revior!

No comments: