Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20, 2008 My Birthday!

Today's my 13th birthday! Finally I'm 13... I've been waiting to be 13 for ages... Hmm, today I'm going to go celebrate my birthday with my friends and family. I wonder what I should wear. I've spent the whole day online, and I barely did any of my homework. I guess I won't have time to do it today. I'll probably scribble through it tonight, and have nothing to do tomorrow, since it's no school! I've called a couple of friends over to my birthday party, and of course my mom called my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. and her friends and her friends' children.. I'll probably be in my room with my friends, Leila, Andrew, Angela and my favorite cousin, Janet. I don't like being in the crowd. I love watching Best Selling Secrets... It's really good, I'm addicted to watching it already. I'm currently up to episode 224. Esther Kwan is a gorgeous and good actress... The whole cast is wonderful, which makes me look foward to watch it. I spent the whole day yesterday watching it... well after my swimming and piano class that is. My mom got so mad at me for hogging the television, that she yelled at me saying my full name. My parents never yell at me with my full name unless, they are really mad.
Okay, I've gotta go change and go out now... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ling ling said...

Hi Sharon,wow another Sharon.Haha.
Your blog is good too.
Wishing you a happy belated birthday.
Why your blog don't have tagboard?
Can I exchange link with you?