Friday, January 18, 2008

January 18, 2008 Night

I had a very undescribable day today... First, I tried to scare my buddy on the way to school today, but it didn't really work. I didn't wear my glasses, so I couldn't see much stuff. So, I couldn't see the person I wanted to see. At lunch, I saw the person I wanted to see... He glanced at me for about a second and looked away. At the lunch table, Leila told almost everybody, who I used to like..GRR. Thank god only a few people heard. Out of embarrasment, I immediately went outside. My math teacher stuffed us with homework, and thank god I don't have any other homework, except half of my social studies homework and a project. After school, when the bell rang, I stood in the staircase, blocking it, while talking to my friend. The person got piss at me... lol, that he moved me and ran down the stairs. I stood there for a second and went down the stairs, still not knowing what happened. I walked home, and decided to go to my friend's house. I played on her piano for awhile, and played on her computer. Then, out of hunger and boredom, I went to another friend's house, which was just across the street. We ate, watched tv, and I left. Today's day was just too... idk how to describe.. maybe, NORMAL?

No comments: