Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Master of Tai Chi

I will not be watching the TVB drama series, "The Master of Tai Chi', so therefore, I will not be writing a review of that series. I have watched half of the first episode, got bored, and stopped watching it altogether. I'm not sure what others think of this drama, but even though, I hadn't got through most of this drama, I'm guessing it's not too interesting. The whole drama looks and sounds boring. So, I totally do not recommend this drama to anyone. Hopefully viewers of this drama will give me some feedback on the drama, so I'll be thinking of watching it. If not, then I will be temporarily or permanently banning this drama.
Anyways, I loved episodes 256, 257, and 258 of Best Selling Secrets. Ka Nam and Vincent moments were so sweet. Although, the "KISS" in 256 was rather fake, the rest was really cute and sweet. Sad to know that from this day on, Esther will be leaving BSS. I don't know what to say, cause there's basically nothing left to say. All Esther/Geoffrey fans have already said everything I need to say. Well, I'll miss Esther Kwan, and I hope Wong Ka Nam will not disappear forever!
Sharon Kwan

1 comment:

Ling ling said...

Actually The Master Of Tai Chi is quite nice.Maybe because I like these kind of fighting show.
I think u should try to watch other episode cuz I find other episode quite nice.